Even most of you may have heard speeches from Steve Job, this is still a good one. This talk, at Standford University, 2005, has been edited and condensed into 10 mins with additional image design. Compared to the original one, what differences can you find? More appealing, easier to understand?
An arena to experience multimodal reading and composing as a means to learn, express, create, communicate, solve problems, and to grow as a community
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JANE EYRE
Is it because I am poor, obscure, mediocre-looking, thin, and have no soul and no heart? You're wrong, my heart is as rich as yours, m...
-
The latest content I have read in this book, showing up a strange creatures called Vermicious Knids on the space hotel....
-
Hi guys~ It's the one and only Felix again. I have to confess one thing, I didn't really read through many chapters this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment